Diggers Paraffin Oil
Diggers Paraffin Oil is a colourless hydrocarbon commonly used as a fuel, lubricant and surface sealer. Put simply, Paraffin Oil is candle wax in a liquid form. It is used extensively in ‘oil lamps’ and as a base for creating scented oils to be burned individually or vaporised in any standard oil burner.
- Lubricant for precision apparatus and plastic modifier.
- Fuel – heating, lighting and cooking.
- Water tank surface sealer.
- Excellent lubrication oil for hinges and moving parts in sewing machines.
- Cost-effective and odourless in its raw form.
- Colourless, viscous liquid.
- Excellent base for scented oils.
- Burns readily and cleanly.
As a Lubrication Oil
Follow machine manufacturer’s oiling instructions.
For Sealing Water Tank Surfaces
Add 20ml of Diggers Paraffin Oil per m² to water tank to seal water surface. Always keep seal above discharge level.
NOTE: Not for human consumption.